CITY BREAK IN BUDAPEST SERIE
Today we invite you and your friends for an unusual tour of our capital.
Let's meet at the Budapest Coach Terminal in the morning and start the day with a healthy cereal breakfast in a cozy startup location. In the morning hours we are focusing on the iconic ruin pub district, we take a stroll along the old streets, visit the local market, admire the huge wall paintings and listen to our local guide's stories. Well, time flies.... it is lunch time! Are you hungry for a unique experience? It is time to meet with Hungarian cuisine in Budapest gastro startup: the first DIY restaurant in the world where the you are cooking for yourselves in a friendly, creative atmosphere. It is like a game: you get all the prepared ingredients and a tablet with video app which will guide you through the cooking process. No one has to worry, a perfect meal is guaranteed even if you have never cooked before!
After lunch we will take a bus ride on the hilly and chilly Buda side to enjoy a fantastic view and also to have a leisurely walk in the historical Castle district. Late afternoon we sit for a soft drink and..... be prepared!.... with the assistance of our quizmaster we elect the " Knight of the quiz night".
To finish our busy day we will visit Europe's largest interactive permanent Pinball Museum. Here you can have unlimited fun playing the 115 pinball machines and 30 other old-school arcade games. Machines are set to free play, they don't accept coins or tokens. The collection is enormous, and spans centuries and cultural eras. There are bagatelles (pinball predecessors) from the 19th century, and fully functioning, beautifully restored machines from the 1930s onwards to the most state-of-the-art pinball tables of the 21st century.
All too soon...we transfer you back to the Coach Terminal at around 8.00 p.m. It is time to say good bye to Budapest. But only for now.
We hope to see you again - the earlier the better!
- Our tour will be operating only with min. 7, max. 9 participants. Bigger parties are also welcome, quotation on request.
- Please bring your student ID
- Transportation: travel from your place to Budapest and back is not included in the rate, you can take public transport (www.menetrendek.hu)
- We provide English-speaking local guide and a/c minibus services as per the above itinerary
- Meals: breakfast, lunch (main course and unlimited non-alcoholic drink), late afternoon softdrink is included as per the above itineraryWe can assist in booking pre or post tour extension night accomodation if requested
- Entrance fees included as per the above itinerary